Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fight occured between paparazzi and guards at Angelina Jolie's chateau

Brad Pitt picture
Brad Pitt

There were fights between paparazzi and guards when paparazzi manage to go in Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's chateau in southern France. According to freelance photographer Luc Goursolas, he broke a guard's finger and bit another until he bled.Then in return they hit him with a walkie-talkie, follow by punching and kicking him. Hence, that paparazzi's wounded head had to be stitched.

Goursolas told The Associated Press on Friday "I was pouring blood. I threw myself at them, put blood all over them, and told them that I had HIV so they would stop hitting me.

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...