Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brad Pitt is superdad, maybe superman!

Brad Pitt picture
Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt is performing his task as dad and mum at the same to his children. His partner Angelina Jolie is resting in Fondation Lenval Hospital after delivery of her twins babies.

Parenting expert Dr. Susan Newman tells OK! "By spending time with the children, Brad is telling them they are very special to him and giving them a sense of security at a time when they may not be sure what their 'status' in the family will be [now that the twins are here]".

I admire Brad Pitt. I don't know how he can schedule his time with his acting and family. If I am in his situation, I think I will need counselling!


Source

Top Songs
MGMT - Kids Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Pushing Me Away Lyrics
Ying Yang Twins - Big Booty Judy Lyrics
Nelly - Long Night Lyrics
Rihanna - Hate That I Love You Lyrics
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight Lyrics
Metro Station - Control Lyrics
Timbaland - Apologize Lyrics
Ne-Yo - Go On Girl Lyrics
Pete Doherty - Salome Lyrics
Get your own here.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...