Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight is overjoy over twins babies



Jon Voight has become a grandfather again and this time grandfather of twins babies. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has become the parents of twins babies. Angelina delivered twins babies on saturday.

Jon told ET "All I can say is it is like any other father. It is the most exciting thing to have new souls coming in. There is nothing more exciting than that and that they are Angie's and Brad's babies. It is a wonderful thing. Of course, my heart is with them and all my love goes to them."

Source

3 comments:

kaotic chick said...

awww the brangelina twins are the
cutest things this side of an oompa
loompa..and they have some descent
names for hollywood babies..check out
this hilarious stand up comedy clip
about newly pregnanat couples..by far
the funneist stuff ive seen in months
http://effinfunny.com/megan-mooney/ba
by-talk

sheisangelinajolie said...

I HATE YOU JON! I LOVE YOUR BLOG, IT'S SO GOOD. IF YOU WANT WE CAN PUT OUR BLOGS IN LINKS. KISSES

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I hadn't come across angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Continue the great work!

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...