Sunday, June 1, 2008

Angelina Jolie shares her life and love to writer Rich Cohen

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Vanity Fair will be published somewhere next week, pertaining Angelina Jolie's life, love, marriage, and her career with writer Rich Cohen. Below are some exclusive preview of her honest comments about birth, babies, nannies, and more.

Angelina Jolie on being pregnant:
“I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing. Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depend-ing on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy.”

Please read the rest of story here here

Source

1 comment:

Danrock said...

Nunca he visto una mujer embarazada que sea tan bella, es increible!.

Angelina Jolie's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-stars were afraid to talk to her

Angelina Jolie 's "Those Who Wish Me Dead" co-star Medina Senghore was afraid to talk to her. In an interview, she shared, “Th...