Saturday, April 5, 2008

Angelina Jolie's kids bullies each other

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

When you read about their news, it seems like this family is too perfect. It seems to look like all Angelina Jolie's kids are good and well behaved.

But in reality, this is not true. All the kids have different character and behavior. And at home, they fight each other. One source said "Maddox, 6, is constantly pushing Pax, 4, around in an attempt to show him who's boss. But Pax is no wimp, and he fights back. But it's little Zahara, 3, who really rules the roost! She screams and shouts at the boys when she doesn't get her way. Not even Shiloh, 22 months, is safe — and the toddler has the battle scars to prove it. Z is always pushing or scratching her.Z once clawed Shiloh's cheek after she tried to take her cookie. She's always pulling on Shiloh's hair so she can steal her food. Angie gets worried when Shi plays with them. She always comes back with a scraped knee or a fat lip!"

Do Angelina discipline them? I am afraid not.

Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a mother of two grown children that were raised by my husband & I, Sounds normal to me....

Anonymous said...

I fought with my brother all the time, and my 'friends' when I was there age (the children of my parent's friends....)

I have scars from fighting with other kids and I was horrible to my brother. It's something that's hard to control, probably more so for them because of how many kids they have!

Anonymous said...

I am the mother of 6 boys(2 sets twins) and discipline is paramount, it doesnt have to be physical it just has to be. Children fight its normal, but without discipline it can get out of control.

Anonymous said...

I FOUGHT TO MY SISTERS WHEN I WAS YOUNG. IT'S NORMAL. BUT MY MOM ALWAY TRIED TO PROTECT THE WEAK KID.

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...