Monday, April 21, 2008

Angelina Jolie wanted to be a funeral director before actress

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is a famous actress but do you know that her dream career was to become a funeral director before this? What a weird dream to have. I wonder what notion make her to have wanted to have such career?

She says, "When I was younger, I went to a funeral, and I didn't think it was enough of a celebration of the life of the person. I thought I could do better. I wanted to study, so I got a home course when I was about 14. I did a mail-order degree."


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is cool she actually took the steps to make it a reality

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...