Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Angelina Jolie brings Zahara for toy shopping at Party Pig




Angelina Jolie went to Party Pig Superstore in Sunset Valley, Texas last Wednesday. She wasn’t alone. She brought along daughter Zahara. Both of them spend an hour there choosing toys.

Nowadays kids are so lucky. They can have new toys so often. Last time, my brother and I have to share one soft toy. Most of the time, what i had is second-hand toys. This is because my bro's toys will be given to me. Being the second child in the family is quite common to have second hand toys. That time my parents can't afford to buy new toy for me. Well, now I am working and I can buy anything I want, well almost everything.

Source

Image source from Justjared

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...