Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Angelina Jolie will cook for christmas



Angelina Jolie has talent for acting and taking care of children but when it comes to cooking, she admits she is not a good cook.

For this year christmas, Angelina Jolie wants to cook turkey for the family and she has a pizza ready incase her turkey doesn't turn up well.

She told the Sunday Express: "I've never really cooked before. But this year I'm going to try to cook a turkey with the kids. In case it doesn't work out, we'll have a pizza waiting."

Source

Image source from here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello angelina my name is laila i am a tanzanian woman 31years i met you while you were traveling with your friends defenately you came for safari here in tanzania. i really need someone to sponsor for my career which is to become a pilot and i have aproblem of finance. i hope you will contact me even if not possible. this is my email adress. leilatse@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Laila

Wait till 2008
Good luck

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...