Friday, October 26, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker admires Angelina Jolie for her adoption

Sarah Jessica picture
Sarah Jessica

Sarah Jessica Parker says she admires Angelina Jolie for having her heart open to her adopted children.

Sarah tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's too late for me to have a big family – I can't imagine it now. But I do think that what people like Angelina Jolie do is amazing. I love being a mother and I would be thrilled if my family were larger but I can't imagine having eight children."

She added, "The loss of privacy scares me, that's why you don't hear me complaining about that stuff and that is why you can't trap me into talking about the paparazzi. I don't know if I have found a happy balance with the cultural phenomenon of celebrity, especially what has happened over the last five years. I don't think I will ever understand or strike a balance with that."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...