Friday, August 31, 2007

Angelina Jolie complained people take her less serious because she is actress

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie feels people don't take her politics seriously because she is an actress.

She told this in Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine: “I don't necessarily think that's a natural role for an actor. Sometimes acting and politics make a very bad combination. I think that sometimes people take me less seriously in my work for the UN because I appear in movies.” Despite her tireless work, Angelina – who spent Tuesday (28.08.07) visiting 1,200 Iraqi refugees in makeshift shelters near the Iraq Syria border – doesn’t think film stars should be seen as moral guardians.

She added: “I think we should be looking for great leaders in people who have dedicated their lives to those issues. And the reality is that actors spend a great deal of their time making films.”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...