Monday, July 2, 2007

Princess Diana was Angelina Jolie's inspiration to do charity work



Late Princess Diana was Angelina Jolie's inspiration to do charity work. Her charity work began after filming a movie in formerly war-stricken Cambodia in 2001.

She said , "Diana inspired me immensely. I followed the work she undertook very closely, especially the issue of landmines.

"It was fascinating that she chose that cause. No matter what I do, I always want to go to refugee camps and meet with the most unfortunate. I have found it a privilege - a way of making me feel alive."

Source








Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...