Thursday, June 7, 2007

Angelina Jolie wants to be remembered for her charity work



Angelina Jolie has said that she wants to be remembered for her humanitarian work rather than as an actress.

In Esquire magazine, she said: “I have no animosity toward Hollywood or the demands of the red carpet, all that silliness. That’s my job, and I’m happy to have it. But when I die, do I want to be remembered as an actress? No.

“I recently had a column published in a newspaper and at the end it didn’t say I was an actress. It said that I was a UN Goodwill Ambassador - that’s all. And I was really proud.

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...