Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Angelina Jolie took acting tips from Michael Winterbottom for birth scene




It is surprise that Angelina Jolie took acting tips from Michael Winterbottom for birth scene eventhough she gave birth before. This is partly because she didnt go through natural birth with her daughter Shiloh Nouvel, she had Caesarean.

She says, "The birth scene was actually very funny because when I gave birth I had a Caesarean and I didn't scream at all. "Michael had to explain how a woman behaves in labour. It was funny that a bunch of men explained what to do." "I had to scream at the top of my lungs and all these men were screaming, showing me how to scream."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie bought a horsehair mattress worth $65,000

 Angelina Jolie has spend a big sum of money on a horsehair mattress (2008).  It costs $65,000. She bought the mattress because she was hav...