Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Angelina Jolie received 18-carat golden love-letter from Pitt

Before both Angelina Jolie and Brad flew in for the Cannes film festival last month, Brad gave his love Angelina a 18-carat golden love-letter.

The letter was made by a master Paris engraver, put into a golden envelope. The letter pertains these words,"I find you in the morning sky, in the sound of children's laughter, in the motion of every stirring wind." And it ends with "I love you, Brad".

To me, Brad is so romantic and he is so thoughtful. I wish somebody can send this sort of letter to me.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...