Thursday, June 28, 2007

Angelina Jolie proud that her mom able to survive for seven years




When people are diagnosed with cancer, they wont know how long they can survived. Only the determination to live is the way that they can live longer.

One of them was Angelina Jolie's late mother Marcheline Bertrand. She was diagnosed cancer in 2000 and died on January. Angelina glad her mom able to lived long enough to meet her grandchildren.

She says, "I could have lost her seven years ago when she first got ill, so I have this constant mantra of, 'She's not in pain, she lived seven years longer than we thought, and I was so lucky to have a mom I loved and was so close to.' "I am so grateful she got to meet my kids."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint

 Angelina Jolie 's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint.  Previous Present The building was once Jean-Mic...