Friday, June 15, 2007

Angelina Jolie and Brad may want to have more children



Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may want to have more children eventhough they have already four children.

When quoted by Jon Stewart in Daily Show regarding about the number of children they wanted in total, she replied : "It fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14."

Stewart said this when he heard her answer, "Wow, I'll tell you this: I admire that, because two is kicking my ass."

Jolie added: "Yeah, I understand that. Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, 'Damn it, we're up for the challenge!' "

Source

1 comment:

shahrzad said...

hi mrs engelina jolie im agirl from iran .and i am a musision and play violon. i cant live in my country anymore . im really tired of everything . im just a depressed girl . i beg you to help me to come to usa . iwant to live. plz help i want nothing just coming to usa . i will be your server plz help me .my email is: shahrzadpupu@yahoo.com

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...