Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hectic year for Angelina Jolie




In an interview with Ann Curry in Today show , Angelina Jolie told Ann Curry that its been a heavy year with the loss of her mother and adopted her fourth child.

She added "I suppose I'm very aware of time and of memories and enjoying life,not just doing the right thing and being a useful person – which I certainly want to be, and believe that I am."

Then she said this when recalling about her mother who died of cancer : "I want to be a great mom like my mom was. And I also want to do things that I love."

"I'm in a strange, I suppose, place in my life. "I think that happens when you lose a parent, where you drop into a different kind of serious. And yet, at the same time, you want to laugh and enjoy as much as possible every day."

To that end, she said, "I'm hanging on to my family really tight at this moment, and, because of that, trying to be as good a woman as I can be in my life." At that point, Jolie broke down in tears. "Dammit," she said, "you got me crying."

source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...