Saturday, April 14, 2007

Halle Berry has condemned Angelina Jolie on adoption from abroad




Hollywood actress Halle Berry has condemned Angelina Jolie and BRAD PITT for adopting children from abroad.This is because there are still many youngsters in America and she has forgetten about them.

Halle hopes she can become a mum one day and might consider adopting again after taking on ex-husband Eric Benet's daughter India.

She says, "I hope I have children one day - it's not too late. I am looking forward to that.Maybe I will adopt somewhere down the road if that is the only way to bring a child into my life.There are lots of children that need a home in America. I feel we have forgotten about our own kids. With Brad and Angelina it's whatever works for them."

To me,Angelina is doing a good thing.Doesnt matter whether she adopts those children from other countries.At least she adopts them.Some people who are rich but they
dont do any charity at all.They just being selfish and busy buying luxury things and forgot those less fortunate.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...