Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie experience first s*x when 14

Angelina Jolie says she was "sexual" even when she was in still in kindergarten.She had kiss games with boys.

When she was 14 years old, she had her first sex experience and she disclose that she began cutting him with a knife after the s*x "wasn't enough".

Angelina explained: "I had started having s*x with my boyfriend and the s*x and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.

Wow,i didnt know Angelina is so violent in the past. I mean cutting people or cutting herself? Lucky she didnt cut her own pretty face.

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...